jobs in Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
You refined by:
Cape Union Mart (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The successful candidate should be a problem solver, organized, self-motivated, thrive under pressure, and have a keen eye for detail and design.
- Helping customers to solve their queries via in-bound calls, emails, live chats and managing E-Commerce follow ups.
- Able to work weekends and shifts.
Century City, Western Cape
- Capture all data as per given SLA and picking up trends through data analysis as required.
- The DC is searching for a dedicated and highly accurate individual to…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook is essential.
- Ability to prioritize, manage your time, maintain high levels of drive & initiative while under…
- A valid driver’s license.
- A diploma / degree in graphic design.
- Our Studio in the Marketing Department is looking for a talented, hardworking and passionate…
- Liaising with suppliers regarding general issues under Buyers’ guidance.
- The successful candidate will have strong planning, organization and administrative…
- Reduce abandoned calls & Increase Handle Call Ratio.
- Analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Effectively monitor development and assist thereof.
- Personal resilience and ability to cope under pressure.
- The collation of data and maintenance of records for BBBEE reporting in line with the SETA codes.
- A valid driver’s licence and own car is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to write reports, create Presentations & social…
- Ad Hoc Exercises and Projects for E-Commerce for ongoing growth and development.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.