jobs in Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- If you are passionate about admin and want to work in the kids fashion industry, then this role is for you.
- Administration of product codes and raisning orders,…
- Professionally handle incoming and outgoing customer calls.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (diploma or degree) is advantageous.
- Ad Hoc Exercises and Projects for E-Commerce for ongoing growth and development.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager (retail industry experience desirable).
- Ensuring that quality solutions are delivered through realising business…
- Liaising with suppliers regarding general issues under Buyers’ guidance.
- The successful candidate will have strong planning, organization and administrative…
- Ability to work well under pressure or opposition, while maintaining effectiveness and self-control in the midst of any one or combination of stressors,…
- A valid driver’s license.
- A diploma / degree in graphic design.
- Our Studio in the Marketing Department is looking for a talented, hardworking and passionate…
- Personal resilience and ability to cope under pressure.
- The collation of data and maintenance of records for BBBEE reporting in line with the SETA codes.
- Reduce abandoned calls & Increase Handle Call Ratio.
- Analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Effectively monitor development and assist thereof.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.