jobs in Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
You refined by:
Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R173 703 a year
- R 173 703 per annum (Salary Level 5) Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the…
- Process customer orders accurately and complete associated administrative processes according to standards.
- 1-year sales or logistics administration experience.
R376 596 a year
- Induction, Management and Leadership development, Service Delivery improvement and People Management development; Theory and practice of people development…
- To provide product demonstrations; establish the need of consumer and shopper and provide customised advice for the purposes of brand awareness and sales of…
R316 791 a year
- The Department of Social Development, Western Cape Government has an a employment opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to manage the…
- Checking finance and HR sheets and processes, minute taking and general administration.
- Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have…
- Maintain housekeeping, safety and food safety requirements.
- Moves, stacks and stores pallets of raw material and / or finished goods while maintaining safety…
- Obtain customer data for CRM system or other client list as required and keep updated.
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and…
- 8 years’ experience within a Collections environment of which at least 5 years should be in a Senior Management role.
- Set targets on turnaround time.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.