jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R4 300 a month
- Grade 10 Excellent communication Handle pressure Work under pressure Be innovative.
- People are needed to work at Cashbuild.
- Closing date: 14 April 2020.
R8 400 a month
- Grade 9 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Closing date: 18 June 2020.
- Samancor is looking for unemployed people.
R12 000 a month
- Duties include full front office function (answering calls etc).
- Candidate must have experience as a Receptionist and must have experience with (office…
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality • Working in as part of a fun, high…
- Review visitors and pre booked client arrivals for the day Ensure special arrivals and meeting room requirements are met Welcome and brief clients and visitors…
R8 000 a month
- The position requires the suitable candidate to measure and fit customers, arrange orders and ensure general customer satisfaction.
- Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
R30 000 - R40 000 a month
- Capturing from source documents to trial balance and managing full-function debtors, creditors, cashbook and general ledger.
- Ability to manage under pressure.
Hewitt Colenbrander Recruitment
- Someone who has worked in Mining/Engineering/Energy fields.
- Excellent Admin & Time Management skills.
- Be prepared to work day, night and flexi shifts according to the operational requirements of the unit.
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.