- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree.
- Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed…
- We have an exciting and challenging opportunity within our IT Team for a young and dynamic individual.
- The 12 month Internship will be filled with learning…
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s licence preferred.
- A minimum of one year’s experience as either a debtors’ clerk or creditors’ clerk.
- What are we looking for?
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- ASouth African citizen with a valid South African ID.
Graduate Institute of Financial Sciences
- Assist with general HR related administration.
- Assist with filing and update of documents / files.
- This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the…
- We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people…
- P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders,…
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making…
- To efficiently execute operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and…
- This internship is to be undertaken for 6 months in our Bryanston, Johannesburg office.
- Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.