jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
Supply Chain Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Rand Water Recruitment
- Minimum Requirements • Bachelors or Honour’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Finance, Business Management or Engineering.
- 6 - 10 years of Strong Supply Chain experience with a proven track record in transforming supply chain operations across market/local geographies.•3+ years of…
R700 000 - R800 000 a year
- MUST Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant.
- 7-10 years of leadership experience;
- MUST 10 – 15 years’ experience in the supply chain function of any Omni…
- Valid Driver’s license and own motor vehicle.
- Minimum – NQF level 6 B Degree in the Financial, Legal or SCM fields Ideal – A postgraduate.
Mass Staffing Projects
R540 000 - R600 000 a year
- You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
- Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to…
- Engage and develop relationships with transport service providers to optimize delivery costs and continually analyze costs thereof to motivate for more…
R750 000 - R850 000 a year
- Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 609 7330.
We have removed 18 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.