jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The Learnership Programme affords the incumbent the opportunity to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our leaders, in formal training as well as on the…
Max Recruitment and Career Expo
R6 250 a month
- ?Grade 12 or Equivalent ?Black African candidates based in Gauteng?Candidate should not have a Degree ?Salary Bracket:
Core Group South Africa
- Personal Attributes- Innovative, Hard Worker, Honest, Reliable, Punctual, Handle Pressure, Professional and high Attention to Detail.
Pioneer Savoury Foods
- A certified copy of your matric certificate.
- Pioneer Savoury Foods, 5 Parsons Street, Industria, Randburg, 2125.
- A copy of your CV*.
R5 000 - R10 000 a month
- My client has 2 learnership slots available if you have a passion for IT and business and meet the criteria below:
- A full CV, ID copy, Bank statement, copy of qualification..
- Adaptable and flexible to change, with I CAN attitude.*_.
- To truly add value to this role and programme you will need previous retail experience with a phenomenal can do attitude.
- To truly add value to this role and programme you will need a completed degree in N6 Retail Business Management, N6 Business Management or N6 with a phenomenal …
I Can Academy
R3 000 - R3 500 a month
- Business Administration NQF 2 Learnership for People with Disability at I Can.
- Maths Literacy is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.
- Adaptable and flexible to change with a can do attitude.
- Proficiency in English and a second language.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.