jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Boksburg, Gauteng 1459
Germiston, Gauteng 1401
Edenvale, Gauteng 1609
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Computer literate (MS Office and Outlook) • Knowledge of Human Resources processes • Problem solving • Be Pro-Active • Attention to detail • Deadline orientated…
R5 000 a month
- The role also requires for the candidate to handle packing for dispatch.
- The role of general hand requires the applicant to assist in various hands-on tasks…
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of…
R15 000 a month
- Filing, admin, Recons, completion of application forms, etc.
- Capturing all source documents into Pastel up to general ledger/trial balance.
- To perform data scrubbing and bulk uploads whilst ensuring that all information captured by the data capturers is accurate.
- Checking own work for accuracy.
- They were more interested in me than in which degree I was doing.”.
- We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Completed an IT-related B.Tech/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree…
- Analyzing and interpreting data on the available systems to resolve customer queries.
- Correcting customer records based on data gathered (i.e.
R8 500 a month
- Drafts a list with new equipment needed to enable correct performance of warehouse operations.
- Managing printed warehouse pick sheets and prioritise into…
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with valid SA ID book.
- Honour’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.