jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Returns DR/GR – manage, follow up and report Reports Weekly and monthly reports - Market sensing, competitor reports, sales calendar, sales monthly activity…
- Must be assertive and confident in own decision-making ability Excellent time management skills Good communication skills Ability to perform under pressure Own…
- Update asset management of all software and hardware • Participate in planned / emergency maintenance activities after hours and on weekends • Email and MS…
- Able to work under pressure, Factory Environment, willing to work Overtime. ?
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure. ?
- Must be able to set up jigs. ?
- Must have valid driver’s license and own car, with ability to travel local and nationally.
- 3-5 years Technical Sales experience within an engineering…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and product development within the water & wastewater pump market.
- Skills & Competencies Strong technical skills Highly…
- Internet,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Word,Windows.
- To apply immediately for this position click here: http://www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID…
- Will be updating members/clients, electrical contractors, architects and general public on the company’s products Digital marketing, social media etc Updating…
- Under the direction of the Finance Manager, the Finance Clerk is responsible for: a. processing, verifying and balancing invoices and charging b. preparing…
- Maintaining and management of filling of all company secretarial documentation including minutes to improve efficiency in the office of the Company Secretary.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.