You refined by:
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- The positions involves all aspects of front office reception, including providing friendly, personalised customer service in responding to accommodation…
- As a receptionist, you will be the first to deliver our gyms culture to our new and long standing members.
- You will receive a competitive salary plus commission…
R10 000 a month
- Generating, processing, analysing, actioning and filing of reports.
- General reception and front counter administrative duties.
- Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions open.
- We require dedicated and hardworking individuals to fill the roles of Full-time, Part-time and Casual Retail…
- A teamwork and can-do attitude.
- Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor and Hotel Property Manager, the position involves housekeeping services for the hotel…
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
R15 000 a month
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Other general maintenance duties as required at the nursery and other property development sites.
- Counting money will also be part of your job requirements, you will therefore need to have good numerical skills in order to count and handle large amounts of…
- Our client located in East Rand, is looking for casual hospitality staff.
- Willing to get or have current RSA.
- You will receive great training within a company who have a great track record of developing their people who also offer a fantastic culture where you’ll be…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.