jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
You refined by:
Bryanston, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Advanced proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent composure and resilience, particularly when under pressure.
- Manage all requests for funding.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Assist with space planning and look and feel of the flexible office space.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Leads available (candidate must also be able to generate own leads).
- Com, LLB or Financial Industry related qualifications (preferable).
MGI for Client
- 4 years Residential Operations Management experience Experience in Business Administration Minimum of Grade 12 Administration or relevant property qualification…
R25 000 - R100 000 a month
- Income will is commission and fee based- the right candidate will earn R25 000-R100 000 pm in their first year.
- The Ideal Candidate would be-.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream…
- Degree required with a concentration in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate.
- § Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships…
R1 800 000 a year
- Fast paced, high pressure environment needs a CFO with Big-Game Temperament!
- 8 years Corporate Experience in a Property Management, Development or Fund is…
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Design will be highly advantageous Knowledge Required Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding…
R1 300 000 - R1 800 000 a year
- Manage senior managers and provide strategic leadership to the team;
- Client based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Head of Finance to assist with the…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.