jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed where applicable Track shipments and address any delays Oversee…
- Responsible for full Marketing function in conjunction with 3rd party marketing service providers, for Group of 5 companies Branding Digital marketing: Ensure…
- E-Mail,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Word,SAGE.
- Responsibilities as the HR administrator will include: Forming and maintaining employee records; Updating databases…
- Insurance claims, etc Compile month end Management Accounts for signing off Requirements: Full bookkeeping experience to Balance Sheet (large book values)…
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information Ability to work under pressure Adaptability Analytical…
Mont Blanc Financial Services
East Rand, Gauteng
- Copywriters integrate the copy with graphic images, music and other visual and sound components.
- The successful candidate will display a strong sense of…
- Self-motivated and disciplined Team player Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Calculation of ideal batch size -> lead to update of stock relevant master…
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: • A minimum of Grade 12 with technical diploma • 5 Years experience as a Supervisor.
- A vested interest in the business.
- Pump fitting experience (gear and centrifugal pumps) Will need to travel 4-5 times a month to customer sites to do repairs/maintenance and possible overnight…
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook,MS PowerPoint,MS Word.
- Will be managing the Creditors department.
- To apply immediately for this position click here:…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.