jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R21 000 - R22 000 a month
- Part time Optometrist required for established practice in strip mall.
- Work 3 days per week & alternate Saturday mornings in a pleasant environment.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Procurement, Consulting or related field will be advantageous.
- The company has implemented a sound corporate social development…
- The duration of the contract will be 9 months (maternity cover) and is based at our regional office in Woodmead.
- Required to hit the ground running.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
Vega School - Bordeaux Campus
- Lecturing experience in research methods/quantitative techniques/research design and development of research models would be preferable.
- If you want to share your fashion savvy by being the best version of yourself, why not get in touch and choose a career with Old Khaki.
- Full Drivers license (Minimum code 8 license).
- The successful applicants would be required to perform mechanical and visual inspections of vehicles, clean and…
- WELL ESTABLISHED LADIES FASHION BOUTIQUE LOCATED IN THE NORTHERN SUBURBS ARE SEEKING CASUAL RETAIL SALES ASSISTANTS.
- Candidate must have their own vehicle and a valid driver's license.
- Must have good general end user literacy in MS Office.
- Candidate should have the following:
- Relevant degree/post-graduate degree.
- I G is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued and we strive to achieve it through the…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.