jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
You refined by:
Debtors clerk (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R25 000 a month
- Client requires grade 12 with Accounting, 3-5 years previous experience in a debtors/ collects environment preferably within the financial services industry.
- (Daily collection and handovers and customer age report).
- You will be responsible for :
- The debtor's collection on a daily basis.
- Must take pride in their work.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R6 000 a month
- Maintain filing, price lists and process Inter warehouse transfers..
- Manufacturing Company seeks a junior but energetic individual with a qualification in…
R14 000 - R16 000 a month
- KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS Daily capturing/allocation of electronic customer account paymentsBank reconciliation capturing in absence of Senior Debtors…
Jobworx Staffing Solutions
R25 000 a month
- At least 5 years debtors experience is essential.
- Collecting outstanding debts via the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills, especially over the telephone,…
MGI Consulting for Client
R16 000 a month
- Matric + 5 years minimum experience in similar role.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Telephonic calls to clients on payments due.
- Suspend accounts where no commitment of payment is received after calls to clients.
- (e.g. e-mail, online portal).
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.