jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Boksburg, Gauteng 1459
Germiston, Gauteng 1401
Alberton, Gauteng 1448
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2000
- A reputable Financial Services house based in Johannesburg is looking for a data inclined Quantitative Analyst (Junior - Senior) to join their Insurance…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or…
Sea Horse View T/A Extraordinary Futures
R400 000 a year
- This is an opportunity to join a leadership that is ahead of the game where you will be liable for overseeing the day-to-day operations of buildings, collecting…
- COBIT 5 certified (Foundation and Assessor).
- 5 -7 years’ experience with relevant IT, risk, auditing, governance and compliance experience and/or management…
- The Legal Compliance & Integrity Office (LCIO) is a part of the Global Finance & Administration Board area, and reports to both SAP SE’s Global CFO and the…
- Additionally, drive and support best practice and create efficiencies, including in the areas of EORP logging, data accuracy, standardisation and reduction of…
R90 000 - R100 000 a month
- Qualified Account with 4 years practical expeirence in finance.
- Financial Controller required for a company based in Randburg specialising in the Tour…
- Maximising the Teams’ understanding of the Commission Calculator Tool and drivers.
- Computer – Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook…
- Engineering diploma in either mechanical or electrical (heavy current) field with an academic qualification of at least T3 or N5, or of an equivalent level with…
- 5 years project management experience of which;
- Relevant 3 year degree would be advantageous.
- Plan, measure and report on program benefits.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.