jobs in Monument Park, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- No experience needed as training will be provided but must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office suite.
- Approx 4 hours per day.
- Managing filing of Quality Documentation (capturing, filing and archiving).
- All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a…
- Do you pride yourself in building authentic customer relationships and believe in exceptional quality service?
- 6 months retail sales experience.
- If you want to share your fashion savvy by being the best version of yourself, why not get in touch and choose a career with Old Khaki.
- NQF 5-8 : General business qualification.
- The Internship Programme affords the incumbent the opportunity to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our…
- Take children to school and or fetch them from school.
- Assist family with general errands.
- Assist children with homework, assignments and learning.
- Driving sales through excellent customer service.
- Assisting & educating customers on products.
- Demonstrating DARE to LEAD with TEAM IQ to the TIP?
WHM Recruitment Advisors
R6 500 - R7 000 a month
- Have experience with switchboard operation & general administration.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with general office administration.
- The Graduate Programme affords the incumbent the opportunity to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our leaders, in formal training as well as on the job…
- To apply for these positions you must have the following experience and attributes:
- Available on an adhoc basis over a 7 day week, day and afternoon shifts.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.