jobs in Morningside, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls, take messages, be professional on the phone, speak well, welcome visitors and good people skills.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as…
- Answer and direct telephone calls Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take…
- Ensure cleanliness of all controlled areas (Reject cage, sampling booth, retention store) Legal • Ensure that acceptable safety practices are followed in the…
- 4 x General workers needed, To assist in all areas as requested by line manager / supervisor.
- Physical health and strength, Time efficient, reliable.
- Your responsibilities as an office manager would be the following: organizing meetings and managing databases; booking transport and accommodation; organizing…
- Requirements: Relevant Qualification Experience: Laboratory and Manufacturing plants Quality and ISO coatings/Polymer coatings & welding industry experience MS…
- Administrative skills such as keeping a filing system for invoices and proof of payments.
- Creating a debit or a credit to rectify account Pay attention to…
- Job Requirements: Must be computer Literate in Excel;word and Powerpoint; Will be required to occasionally answer the phone and direct the call; Daily invoicing…
- Internet,MS Excel,MS Word,Windows.
- To apply immediately for this position click here: http://www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID=60833&referrer…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.