jobs in Mount Frere, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ad Visible Until: 5 April 2020.
- Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- 3-5 years of experience in staff management, performance management and leadership and currently serving in technical supervisory role.
R13 500 a month
- Creditors clerkDuties: All creditor invoices must be authorized by the operatorEvery invoice must be checked for recoveries.
Tych Business Solutions
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to solve problems timeously.
- Good Computer Skills (Excel, Email).
- 5 years sales experience with 3 years in an FMCG environment or Telecommunications at a managerial/supervisory level.
- Manage sales and marketing activity.
- Min 3-5 years current nursing experience within Renal units.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing & SANC registered.
- Good communication and strong leadership skills.
Wise Choice Recruitment
R35 000 a month
- Must have own transport with valid driver’s licence.
- Must have at least 5 + years’ experience as an Area Manager in a retail clothing environment.
- Requirements;Grade 12Reside from the below mentioned areas Hard workingWell spoken Are you interested go ahead and apply right now....
- 5 years’ experience in a factory maintenance environment.
- To plan and carry out daily mechanical and electrical maintenance to all plant machinery.
- Grow sales of medical device portfolio to Surgeons, Radiologists, Critical Care Personnel, Anesthesiologists, Nephrologists, buyers in the Port Elizabeth and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.