jobs in Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal
R173 703 a year
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing & filing duties.
- Maintain the record keeping and filing system of the office.
- REF: NEW/AO/17/01/2020.
- Manage occupational health and safety.
- This role will primarily focus on the administrative duties in the workshop.
- Job Functions Administration,Data Capturing.
Benclo Talent Specialists
R12 000 - R14 998 a month
- Experience in inventory management of textiles and trims.
- Experience in managing received fabric.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Assist customers with part numbers if they do not have them, which assists the trade counter.
- Assist when and where needed.
Stefanutti Stocks Construction and Mining Business...
- As a business, we pursue development, growth and success and all we require from you is your time and commitment.
- Interested in a career n Mining/Engineering?
- A bar / restaurant is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 35 hours per week) to join their team.
- To be considered for this role you should:
Future HR Placments
- HR Administration Clerk R10 000Responsibilities: Daily filing of all documentation.
- Faxing, filing, photocopying and telephonic duties.
- Ability to manage a well-disciplined production unit.
- Check accurate cutting and bundling.
- Responsible for markers, laying, cutting.
R10 000 a month
- Deal with telephonic queries from clients and brokers.
- Update clients on progress of queries.
- Routing of queries to the correct department.
R9 700 a month
- As a minimum requirement, the candidate must have completed their Matric A Levels High school certificate.
- Edit Monthly reports invoices not received.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.