jobs in Noordhoek, Western Cape
Cape Town, Western Cape
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
Woodstock, Western Cape
Claremont, Western Cape
Gardens, Western Cape
Houtbaai, Western Cape
Maitland, Western Cape
Green Point, Western Cape
Pinelands, Western Cape
Tokai, Western Cape
Kenilworth, Western Cape
City Bowl, Western Cape
Observatory, Western Cape
Rosebank, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R173 703 a year
- Job Purpose The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape, Government has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual…
- Current Legal eligibility to live & work in South Africa.
- Matric (NQF Level 4 qualification).
- Contribution to the achievement of Store sales and KPI targets, by…
- We are looking for a driven and proactive Receptionist to look after our awesome office.
- General assistance across the office and some departments.
Claremont, Western Cape 7708
- Daily capturing of deposits to correct accounts.
- Capturing supplier invoices and preparing reconciliations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Muizenberg, Western Cape
- Computer literacy with a full knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- If you do not hear from us within two (2) weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your…
Cape Town, Western Cape
R14 000 a month
- Specialists in finding people within the Fiduciary field.
- Keeping a list of contacts.
- Obtaining referrals from clients Work Hours:
R13 000 a month
- Data capturing of stock and submitting completed reports to Head Office.
- Answering the switchboard and dealing with walk in clients.
R257 508 a year
- Job Purpose The Department Transport and Public Works , Western Cape Government has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to…
R254 778 a year
- Valid Code B driver’s licence (Code A and/or EC will be.
- Ensuring adherence to all general organisational protocols, policy.
- Registered as a Traffic Officer.
- 1.Minimum Diploma (Degree would be advantageous).
- 2.1-3 Years Experience in administration (Experience in an Academic Department).
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Be the first to see new jobs in Noordhoek, Western Cape
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.