jobs in Noordhoek, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R16 000 a month
- ProceMicrosoft Outlook Sage PastelGAAPBasic Woo-commerce knowledge (ideally) issing orders and invoices timeously.
- Basic Woo-commerce knowledge (ideally).
R14 000 a month
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Liaising with SARS, attend to general SARS matters, queries and follow ups.
- Assist with provisional tax return submissions.
R20 an hour
- Adequate loading of vehicle before leaving the office, including all required equipment, tools, materials, etc.
- Can work shifts and weekends.
- Active Directory maintenance and administration.
- File Server maintenance including backup's and NTFS administration.
- We are looking for an MCSE I.T.
R18 000 - R20 000 a month
- Report to the Product and Market Development Manager.
- Manage sales and promotion of the company's products and services within the Western Cape.
R400 - R500 a week
- 3 – 5 Years relevant Accounts Payable Manager experience.
- Perform accounting procedures where required (capturing of discounts etc).
R4 000 a month
- Must speak 3-4 African languages.
- Must be flexible in terms of working shifts.
- A wonderful opportunity in the Northern Suburbs has come about for Call Centre…
R18 000 - R22 000 a month
- Guarding the integrity of the practice administration system.
- Workable knowledge and proven application of relevant tax legislation and regulations.
R11 000 a month
- Ensuring supporting documents from stores are received and accurate reconciled to daily sales from the GAAP point of sale system.
R10 000 - R18 000 a month
- Experience & Knowledge: 5 years experience in similar role; sound accounting knowledge; strong excel skills.
- Maintains accurate and up to date customer details…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.