jobs in Olifantsfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The incumbent will be required to successfullycomplete prescribed development programme.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree is advantageous.
- CA (SA), CFA or other relevant degree is a distinct advantage.
- Why work for Us A company cannot meet its objective without the very best people, which is why we…
- Manage development to increase competencies of self and team.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting…
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money in support of a broader…
- To provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of the Graduate office by providing services to managers, external…
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own and employee development.
- Experience - 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar environment, of…
- Experience - 5 – 8 years experience in a similar environment, of which 2 – 3 years ideally at management level.
- There is no about us detail available.
- Experience - 5 to 7 year's project management experience.
- Minimum Qualification - Completed relevant undergrad degree/diploma.
- 2 – 4 years Credit and 3 – 5 years Relationship Management and Product Knowledge experience.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.