jobs in Olifantsfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- Closing Date : 02 March 2020.
Jobs55 Placement SA
R8 400 a month
- Grade 9 Good communication Handle pressure Team player.
- Closing date: 12 March 2020.
- Logistics company is looking for people.
- Participate in relevant safety audits, inspections and observations, and address issues as part of demonstrating safety leadership.
R6 400 a month
- Requirements Grade 9 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Closing date: 12 May 2020location: Borksburg, Johhanesburg , Gauteng.
R6 000 a month
- Deliver an outstanding service to our customers and ensuring that they are fully satisfied with our services, and also to ensure repeat business,.
- * If you have not heard from the HR department within 14 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
- To ensure that the daily call target is obtained.
- The successful candidate should be able to handle routine administrative tasks and the preparation of information for regular financial reporting and payroll.
- To access the host and collection systems across all Standard bank products and generate a certificate of balance, accurately updating the regulated specified…
- Matric (or completing Matric this year to start the Learnership next year)- You must be older than 18 years old.
- IT as subject with minimum B (70%) symbol.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.