jobs in Olifantsfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
Isando, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Bidvest International Logistics Careers
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry in handling of Sea freight operations.
- Matric / Grade 12 essential * Relevant tertiary qualification would be…
- Monitor store ordering process, stock levels and returns and take corrective action if required Monitor pricing and ensure mandate adherence Negotiate…
- Working with people Planning and organising Delivering results Meeting customer expectations Presenting and communicating information Deciding and initiating…
- Operating a forklift will be necessary and may only be performed if Compounder/Operator has a valid license.
- Follow all environmental, health and safety rules;…
- Health, Safety and Environment Adhere to, and ensure compliance by subordinates to the company safety policies and procedures Assist with obtainment and…
R44 000 a month
- Manage the employment recruitment onboarding, team performance, inentives and general morale.
- Compile meeting minutes and action plan and monitor success of…
R8 000 - R12 000 a month
- Have knowledge and understanding of all the general operating procedures pertaining to their function.
- Report to the warehouse manager, trading manager and…
- MTO samples to be prepared within 5 working days.
- Food Techonology or related diploma.
- Manage sample lab queue on a daily basis, report these in Open orders…
R24 000 a month
- 1-3 years new business development experience.
- Commercial vehicle knowledge (Commercial Vehicles).
- Exposure in dealing with different stakeholders during the…
R17 500 a month
- Good admin and organising skills.
- Must be willing to work after hours/weekends if needed.
- Placing of purchase orders and expediting them timeously.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.