jobs in Olifantsfontein, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Minimum of 3-5 years similar experience.
- To give maximum support to the Retail Department by taking full responsibility and accountability for providing…
- And clamp pieces Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead) Repair machinery and…
R668 907 a year
- Relevant 5 - 7 years' experience in an ICU Unit/ High Care/ Emergency Unit of a multidisciplinary hospital or Medical Scheme environment of which 2 years must…
- The incumbent will be responsible for general office administrative duties.
- 1-2 years relevant office administration experience will be a definite advantage.
- Forklift license and 1 - 2 years’ experience.
- Should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you should consider your application as…
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook Excellent telephonic skills Key Performance Areas: -Receive and direct visitors and deliveries Answer and…
- Certified copy of death certificate and affidavit in cases where one or both parents of the applicant are deceased.
- Above all, challenge yourself every day.
- Minimum 5 years shop floor experience in process control.
- AEL is looking to recruit a Fitter (Dry, Wet and E&I Section) to work in Modderfontein.
BST Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Valid Code 8 drivers license.
- A minimum of 5 years in the tyre industry, specifically in Commercial tyres.
- Responsible for the management and development of all…
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- NB: Candidate MUST have valid drivers licence and own vehicle.
- The canteen also does retail sales daily and catering for functions and events.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.