jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
You refined by:
Bellville, Western Cape (undo)
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- A Btech in Human Resources or equivalent plus 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in an operational Human Capital role.
- The main purpose of the positions is:
- PLEASE NOTE: Shortlisted candidates that reside outside of Cape Town will be required to attend the interview in person at their own cost, as CPUT will not be…
- To coordinate all Secretariat administration through effective and efficient management of its administrative functions through amongst others, planning,…
- To provide secretarial and administrative services to all statutory Committees of the University and other related functions in the Secretariat Department.
- To coordinate administrative functions of the department while performing own administrative duties to ensure effective and efficient rendering of service.
- A B Com Accounting degree or an equivalent degree.
- Eight (8) years in Payroll Management with at least 5 years' supervisory/management level within a large…
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an IT Risk and Compliance function.
- Closing date: 21 February 2020.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Computer …
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Information Security specific field (E.g. Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Cyber…
- Evidence of knowledge of teaching and learning practices; promoting research; language development programmes and information literacy.
- The candidate should have an EC1 driver’s license with PDP.
- The candidate should have a BTech or bachelor’s degree in emergency medical care.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.