jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Be comfortable working with large data sets of various typesCareful accuracy and attention to detail is necessaryBe methodological and Logical approach to…
- Seeking a Xhosa speaking intern aged 19-29 years old with a National N-Diploma.
- Ability to analyse situations and logical thinking • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines • Ability to work individually and in a team • Friendly…
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Please email Heidi and attach a brief CV and a copy of your matric certificate.
- We are based in Claremont, so ideally are looking to employ someone who lives…
- Assist the Head of technology with all Admin within office and run the day to day office admin chores.5.
- Data Capturing and course content creation for the…
- What you have: Completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification.1 year work experience will be to your advantageAccess to a computer/laptop and…
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- If you do not receive any feedback within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
R4 000 a month
- We are able to offer a stipend of around R 4 000 per month and assessments will be taken every six months.
- You need to have a passion for property letting and…
- Requirements: Recently Graduated from University with Degree in HRSpeak Clear and Concise EnglishAbility to work independentlyExcellent written and…
- Must have a food safety diploma or degree.
- I am looking for a food safety intern to help me run the food safety side of my Spice business.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.