You refined by:
Initiate International (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
- Excellent organisation skills demonstrating the ability to handle pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office is essential.
- Hands on proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics.
- A great advertising agency in Cape Town has an exciting…
- This job will also require you to do campaign optimization, analysis and reporting and also act as a technical contact between account managers, clients and…
- If you wish to view additional Office Support jobs, please click through to our job section.
- Bachelor’s degree (BCom) in Finance with Accounting as a major.
- The Marketing Copywriter will conduct, research, write and edit high-quality marketing copy and editorial content to promote sales and educate customers of…
- Degree from an accredited university in Marketing, or related major.
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised…
- Degree educated, ideally within marketing, design, communications or journalism.
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be…
- The Content Marketing Specialist in Cape Town will be responsible for producing deliverables in support of the strategic marketing and business development…
- A large Online Sportsbook company that is committed to delivering a thrilling, premium and comprehensive online betting experiences have a great job opportunity…
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- You will be the primary resource for analytics and data support.
- Provide overall marketing analytics, data support and team…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.