jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
You refined by:
O'Brien Recruitment (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R7 000 - R7 500 a month
- Processing created purchase orders on time, tracking these orders, and managing suppliers and delivery to ensure stock availability and delivery date.
- Able to assist the project management office with ongoing projects and possibly coordinate projects alongside project managers.
R12 000 - R14 000 a month
- Filing and general office administrative functions.
- Diploma/degree from a tertiary educational institute is advantageous.
- Review and process supplier contracts.
R16 000 a month
- ProceMicrosoft Outlook Sage PastelGAAPBasic Woo-commerce knowledge (ideally) issing orders and invoices timeously.
- Basic Woo-commerce knowledge (ideally).
R11 000 a month
- Ensuring supporting documents from stores are received and accurate reconciled to daily sales from the GAAP point of sale system.
R35 - R45 an hour
- Transferring calls to the correct recipient.
- Traveling to Northern or Southern suburbs.
R8 000 a month
- A wonderful opportunity in the Northern Suburbs has come about for Call Centre QAs x 5.
- Must speak 3-4 African Languages.
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the industry.
- Must have experience in all different modes of transport (Air, Sea, Road, Courier).
R10 000 a month
- Stock management between 5 stores – Pastel Partner Stock Control Module.
- Order processing and fulfillment management.
- Bills of material creation in Pastel.
R17 000 - R17 500 a month
- Calibration date verification for all mass pieces.
- Line Clearances, Line Opening and Line Closing in the Fill & Pack department.
- And the Trade Metrology Act.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.