jobs in Paterson, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel.
- Strong business admin and organisational skills.
- The successful candidate will have strong business acumen i.e ability to grow the unit and manage risks and…
Eastern Progress Staffing
- Must have at least 5 years as a CFO from Financial Services reporting into board.
- Chief Financial OfficerMy client specialising in innovative financial…
- 3 - 5 years working experience - sales experience a plus!
- To remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects.
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence.
- On-Going training and development.
- Benefits and flexible working hours, training and development coupled with the…
- You do not meet ALL the below requirements, please do not apply.
- Ability to do the work.
- Must be registered with the SACPCMP (South African Centre for.
- TOEPASLIKE ROOISEEL EN ONDERVINDING VAN HVAC SISTEME.
R420 000 - R480 000 a year
- You can also fax your CV to Ashleigh, Carla, Neuwe or Lauren on 086 247 7835 or alternatively visit our website on www.tumaini.co.za.
- Medical Professionals, Nurses, Nursing Assistants & Care Workers Available for Contracts of varying duration.
- Medical, Eastern Cape Eastern Cape.
R600 000 - R720 000 a year
- Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also fax your CV to Ashleigh, Carla, Neuwe or…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.