jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng 0182
You refined by:
Payroll Administrator (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Hutech Head Office
- 4 – 5 years payroll experience.
- Ensure prompt maintenance of staff records at all times including archiving and filing.
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
- Payroll, maintaining time and attendance system, loading and terminating employees, capturing and monitoring leave and patterns of abuse and.
- To fulfil the full payroll function and administrate all staff administration.?
- Update and Maintain employee details and benefits.2.
Belalani Recruitment Specialists
- Ensure that the Administration is done correctlyThe applicant should meet these requirements: Matric or NQF 4 with Maths and or Accounting Minimum 2 years…
PeopleSource Recruitment Specialists
Permanent Gauteng B.Com. Excellent academics. 0 – 2 years’ experience. Excellent communication skills. Gauteng based. Please contact Anita: anita@peoplesource…
- Minimum five (5) years’ working experience in Payroll;
- Finance and Financial Services, South Africa Gauteng.
- Matric Certificate with Maths and Accounting; and.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.