jobs in Queensburgh, KwaZulu-Natal
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Keeping data capturing and data cleaning tasks up to date.
- Grade 12 with basic computer and typing skills are essential.
- Main purpose of the job.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years administrative support experience.
- Manage and maintain the office building.
- Manage general staff that consists of Receptionist…
- Currently we are searching for a Social Media Coordinator for Durban, South Africa.
- Manage clients’ Social Media Pages and email marketing accounts.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Durban based company looking for an office administrator/receptionist.
- Must be able to give clerical and admin support where…
- Chemical Initiatives is looking to recruit a Sulphur Crane Driver to work in Umbogintwin.
- Operate the Sulphur Crane and ensure that the Sulphur Hopper is full…
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure • Must be prepared to work overtime if required • Maintaining filing system • Assisting with customer queries …
R30 000 - R50 000 a month
- Drivers License and Matric and qualifications where necessary.
- Should you not be contacted within 7 working days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
- Ensure all completed paperwork was handed into the office admin for processing.
- Give a copy of the pick slip and transfer confirmation to the relevant collector…
- Efficiently review data for trends, patterns, and causal analysis to assist in understanding relevant purchasing decisions.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.