jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
East Rand, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Johannesburg South, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R8 000 a month
- An up and coming company within the Fintech sector.
- Liaising with brokers on the field.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Edenvale, Gauteng 1609
- We manufacture import and sell Automotive Aircon and car parts to the wholesale and retail markets.
- A new opportunity exists for a Driver to be based at our…
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- Dynamic Practice Assistant sought for private, high-end practice in the Rosebank vicinity.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to work retail hours.
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- Min 2yrs experience in both front office and night audit.
- We are looking for a Front Office agent who has experience with night audit processes.
R15 000 a month
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted :).
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing,…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Must Have valid driver’s license.
- Safeguard the privacy and security networks on computer systems.
- Strong desktop, operating system and software is essential.
R8 000 - R15 000 a month
- Drivers License and Matric and qualifications where necessary.
- Should you not be contacted within 7 working days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
R15 000 - R18 000 a month
- Beautiful exclusive 5* property is looking for an Events & Hotel Reservations Coordinator.
- We are recruiting for an Events & Hotel Reservations Coordintor for a…
- Understand personal development areas and achieve development/improvement resultsRespond to and action every alarm signal received or customer phoning in, in…
- Assist with the development, management and maintenance of electronic and hard-copy data, records and procedures relating to quality.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.