jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- Diverting calls to correct individuals.
- Very well spoken in English.
- Must be available to start on THURSDAY 23 JANUARY 2020.
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National…
- Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we're all about hyper-fast growth.
- We're building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with…
East Rand, Gauteng
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- Junior Office Administrator with Excel skills required on the East Rand (3 months contract).
- Must be available immediately for a 3 months contract.
- The ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Make pro-active client success calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Internet,MS Excel,MS Word,Windows.
- It also means using internal data to analyze how data influence analyst views.
- Using proprietary UBS data assets (including those developed by the UBS Evidence…
- Balanced cash and shipment documents.
- Banked and despatched cash and completed cash reconciliation.
- Received, processed, and recorded returns.
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- Able to work under pressure.
- General relevant administration, liaison etc.
- Must be able to work flexi-shifts, starting very early or finishing late.
- Performs daily drivers recons on SAP.
- Follow up on and process cash outstanding on drivers recon.
- Maintain unit financial procedures, have the ability to work…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.