jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Personal attributes - innovative, hard worker, honest, reliable, punctual, handle pressure, professional and high attention to detail Note: Closing date for…
- To provide an efficient and professional administrative service at the Registry office.
- Opening of incoming, priority and registered mail.
- The proofreader is responsible for providing exceptional quality proofreading of clients copy.
- They are responsible for the proofreading of printed and digital…
- S4 diploma requiring P1 and P2 exposure and experience (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Safety, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, etc.).
- Identify gaps where support is required and attend the monthly cPP Global Network calls, and Regional cPP calls on behalf of the cPP when required.
R8 000 a month
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- More than 5 million activists who strengthen our calls for justice.
- To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a…
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep of office.
- Created and maintained all files, documents, spreadsheets and correspondence required to…
R12 000 - R20 000 a month
- Please note that there is a big administrative element to this job and you will have to integrate your events and event administration with our digital platform…
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you have not received a response within 10 working days from the date of submission of your application,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.