jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure cleanliness of all controlled areas (Reject cage, sampling booth, retention store) Legal • Ensure that acceptable safety practices are followed in the…
R8 000 a month
- Back and front end office support and administration.
- Work at the helpdesk answering calls and e-mails regarding computer issues.
Outcor Recruitment (PTY) LTD
R11 000 a month
- Looking for an informatics/ business process/ enterprise architecture graduate for a one year paid internship in Edenvale to start January 2020.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls in an effective and efficient manner • Take and relay messages • Provide information to callers • Greet persons…
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- We do not accept applicants who do not show a stable and successful corporate sales journey.
- You need to be aware of the fact that you will have to learn the…
- Should you not hear from Brand South Africa within four weeks of the application closing date, please do regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applicants must have a letter from University for Workplace Experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required…
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book.
- Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep of office.
- Created and maintained all files, documents, spreadsheets and correspondence required to…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2090
- Assisting in the creation of market leading solutions and thought leadership; building strong clients relationships and general problem solving.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.