jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
You refined by:
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Germiston, Gauteng 1422
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Richs Products Corporation
- Support Foodservice Sales Associates at customer level with product presentations, training and development according to direction for maximizing sales and…
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Adhere to Dis-Chem policies and procedures, SOPs and health and safety rules and regulations.
- Able and physically fit to lift and move heavy boxes, and ensure…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- At least 5 years senior secretarial / PA experience.
- PEOPLE Skills transfer and support - Assist team members to ensure understanding of required deliverables…
- To efficiently manage and control all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping…
- Optical Assistant required for Top Fourways practice.
- Experience using Optimax, Hoya lenses, liaising with medical insurance companies and suppliers and…
Auckland Park Kingsway Campus, Gauteng
- Please also attach the following: a copy of your highest academic qualification, proof of registration with professional bodies you might belong to and if…
- Candidates must have his/her own car.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Procurement Clerk.
- Must reside in Krugersdorp or surrounding areas.
- 3 - 5 years remuneration and benefits experience.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal…
- To assist store manager in the effective management of store operations in order to achieve business profitability targets through operational excellence.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.