jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The incumbent will be required to successfullycomplete prescribed development programme.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree is advantageous.
- CA (SA), CFA or other relevant degree is a distinct advantage.
- Why work for Us A company cannot meet its objective without the very best people, which is why we…
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own and employee development.
- Experience : 5 to 8 years ’ experience in a similar environment, of…
- Experience - 5 – 8 years experience in a similar environment, of which 2 – 3 years ideally at management level.
- There is no about us detail available.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request development where appropriate.
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Experience - 2 to 4 years.
- Experience - 4 to 6 years’ relevant experience, within the last 5 years must have more than one-year appropriate experience to manage.
- Keep abreast of relevant changes and trends related to Internal Auditing and maintain own professional development.
- 8 years working experience post qualification of which 3 - 5 years ideally at management level.
- Develop understanding the critical business issues, drivers and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.