jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Established Medical company based in East Rand requires an admin clerk Duties include Invoicing/Tracking shipments/Online store control/Phoning existing/new…
- Send cv & references in email.
- In addition to this you will provide a comprehensive range of typical EA duties from diary management, typing correspondence and coordinating travel…
- Property management experience - Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety legislation Job Specification Duties include (but not limited to): - Property…
- Must able to plan and arrange own diary.
- Job requirements - own car, camera equipment, internet and GPS.
- Great for a young active photographer, able and willing…
- Minimum required a degree or equivalent in HR or related field.
- Looking for an enthusiastic and energetic HR intern to join our HR department.
R5 000 a month
- We are looking for dynamic all rounder with reception and general administrative abilities.
- If you think you are up for the challenge, submit your cv with…
- Will also include other admin dutiesPlease submit your CV to be considered together with an indication of salary requirement.
- Our company is in the process of employing 45 garden workers for a new project.
- Applications will be considered only via email submissions to Info@thecaretakers…
- We are looking for an onsite Desktop Support Technicians- Must have relevant IT qualifications- Have good communication skills- Preferably have own reliable car…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.