jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
You refined by:
Midrand, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Fidelity Services Group
- Must be able to work under pressure for extended hours as and when required (Strong ability to work shifts ).
- Computer Literacy in MS office, CCTV, etc.
- An Established IT and Technology Company requires a Junior IT Technician who has basic knowledge of basic IT repairs and maintenance.
Exousia Human Resources
- To perform a vetting function on all credit applications as per assigned mandate.
- To ensure that Credit Lending policies and procedures are adhered to.
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- ±5 Years Expereince in a simmilar role.
- R 25 000 - R 30 000.
Kaiser HR Services
R7 500 a month
- KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: Ensure all dispute management cases are assigned correctly and incorrect assignments are rectified within the set timeline Investigate…
- 3-5 years knowledge about supply chain and experience in administrative environment.
- Process and manage customer orders or reverse messages and faultfinding (e…
- Interface with senior Pearson stakeholders and local institutional leadership and their team members to facilitate long-term planning, product/solution…
- 5 years Aviation Safety or Security or regulatory-related experience.
- This includes attending meetings and taking accurate minutes,.
- Accurately capturing of invoices in the accounting system in order to effect payment on time and accurately to Creditors ;
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Assist with the distribution and control of the stock of Schedule 1 to Schedule 5 medicines or scheduled…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.