jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
R30 000 - R40 000 a month
- Your own vehicle, a valid driver’s licence and the willingness to travel nationally.
- You need to have high EQ levels because the branch managers and staff are…
- Responsible for the development of his subordinates and their training to ensure maximum performance by evaluating subordinates and ensuring their development…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2021
- All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written…
- Project managers are responsible for the safety, planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project in order to ensure that projects are…
- Document and keep track of all projects, administration of own projects is required.
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes and systems development…
Project Management Connection Pty Ltd
- Tertiary qualification or 5 years industry experience.
- Ensure that all client requirements are understood by the development team.
Provincial Government of Gauteng
- Experience successfully managing various projects, experience in IT environment will be an advantage • Must be able to work under pressure.
- Ensure service orders and purchase orders are raised and distributed appropriately;
- MSDS – Material safety data sheets, this is H&S documentation for all…
- Achieve scheduled performance, cost, quality, health, safety and environmental requirements of the project from contract award to Client's acceptance.
Hutech Head Office
- Should you not hear from us within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- We have an opening for a Project Manager.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.