jobs in Umzinyathi, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Effective fleet and call cycle administration knowledge / experience.
- Effective fleet and call cycle administration.
- Sound knowledge of full MS Office suite.
- Order Management Place packaging and ingredient as well as general store stock orders.
- Process financial data and documents (e.g. bids, incoming purchase…
- Grade 12 (Matric) Relevant qualification in Agricultural diploma or degree would be an advantage.
- Do you want to be part of a growing and enthusiastic company…
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National…
- Administration of examinations and development of examination regulations, guidelines and.
- Records, proof of registration, replacement degree certificates and…
- Assisting in Warehouse and Retail functions as needed, including annual stock takes.
- Tenacious and able to handle conflict in a professional and mature manner.
- Labour Monthly & Weekly timesheets for invoicing • Consumables invoices • Specials & Gardens Job Cards for invoicing • Billings Book & Consumables Billings Book…
- Your high levels of ownership, merchant mentality, and staff management, ‘can do’ attitude & hunger for achieving goals, meeting & beating budgets will make you…
Benclo Talent Specialists
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Assist with administrative responsibilities, such as data entry, processing orders, invoicing and shipping and receiving.
- Must have basic math skills.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 5 July 2019.
- Matric plus relevant one-year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in a similar…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.