jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Fashion store in Morningside looking for a shop assistant.
- MUST be a reliable and outgoing people's person.
- TO APPLY: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be willing to work retail hours.
- My client a well known Spice retailer situated at the Galleria Mall is currently seeking the services of a Cashier and…
- Receptionist for a medical practice.
- Only candidates from surrounding areas will be.
- Please can you send a recent.
- Looking for a mature female.
Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal
- Call centre agents required for local campaign Must be able to speak fluent English, and have great telephone skills.
- Company Values: • We commit to the well-being of our team• We work with a positive attitude• We believe in our teamRequirements• Grade 12 or Equivalent• 6…
- Must have drivers license minimum 10 years.5 years experience with super link and taut liners.
- Must have valid PDP and SA passport.send CV to info@michaufreight…
R4 000 a month
- POSITION 1LOOKING FOR A WELL DRESSED PERSON FROM CENTRAL DURBAN AS A SECRETARY CELL: 073 479 0417 (CALL ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED)POSITION 2LOOKING FOR PERSONS…
- Need a shampooist and other responsibilities for salon in Asherville 0837829777.
- NPO: Volunteers and School LeaversA NPO organization based in Gauteng is going to launch their rehabilitation program in PHX.
- Casual driver with code 10 with valid PDP from chatsworth ONLY required phone 0749118090 after 9.00AM to 4.00 PM.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.