jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R12 000 - R14 500 a month
- Minimum requirements: Grade 12; Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management (or similar); Minimum of 4-5 years previous working experience in capacity of…
R9 000 - R15 000 a month
- Big 5 luxury Game Lodge with 6 suites and 1 Villa.
- Must have previous experience in a 5* Lodge environment.
- Checking FOH duties are completed and if necessary,…
- Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis.
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent is essential.
- Candidate must have extensive Experience as an Executive Housekeeper in a 5 Star Game Lodge.
- Must have an excellent track record and references.
R12 500 a month
- Grade 12 + Formal qualification in Hospitality/ Tourism Management; Min of 2-4 yrs previous working experience in a similar role with exposure to FOH,…
R25 000 - R28 000 a month
- PDP. DEAT/THETA, Shooting evaluations, Rifle competency must all be valid and up to date to guide in Big 5 Territory.
- Good Leadership and Management Skills.
- Front of House Reservation & Administrator:
- A well-known lodge in the Rustenburg area is looking for a Front of House, Reservation & Administrator to manage the…
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- Only applications with Lodge Management experience in 4/5* lodges will be considered.
- Experienced Lodge Manager required for a stunning 5* Game Lodge in the…
R5 000 a month
- Preferably 3 to 5 years' experience in 5 Star Establishments.
- If you do not hear from us within 14 days consider your CV as unsuccessful.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- 5 years' experience in Health & Safety role.
- Previous experience in a 5* Game Lodge, highly beneficial.
- Able to work flexible shifts and flexible hours.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.