You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Pastel Evolution Data Capturer (Temp)We are in need of the above person to fill a temporary position at our IT company.
- Steel Fabrication company in Queensburgh requires a receptionist/ admin assistant.
- Kindly contact us on 031 4644535 for more info.
- Our company in westville immediately recruiting suitable candidates as call centre agents.Our basic is R3500 plus commission.Requirements-Fluent englishGood…
- Secretarial dutiesBillingPatient appointmentsTheatre bookingsMedical Aid authorisationsGeneral AdminReport typing.
- Lithographic printing press assistant required.Must have:
- Matric QualificationOwn TransportExperience or training in the printing industry is advantages.Please…
- A very busy company in Pinetown, has an available position for an Experienced Debtors Clerk.
- Able to work under pressure 4.
- Must be well spoken and groomed2.
- Logistics company in Outer West Durban looking for an assistant fleet controller.Must be available to start in January 2020.Email CV to:
- SPICE STORE SUPERVISOR CASHIERS SALES ASSISTANCE 2IC AND AREA SUPERVISORSA major spice retailer in Durban are URGENTLY looking for cashier’s/sales assistance to…
- Data Capturer RequiredMust have the following:
- Good Understanding of Microsoft Office3.
- R5500 per monthShould you be interested please forward CV to recruitment…
R3 600 a month
- If you have already applied for the above position, please do not apply again.
- Please do not apply more than once.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.