jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.
- Salary: R 12 – 14 000,00 pm CTC*** Must have reliable transport to get to Hillcrest***.
- Mobile Crane Operator (35Tonne) Required Immediately Must have certificatesContact Dave for an interview 071 329 3437.
- You will be required to do the followingGeysers repairs and installationsMaintenance plumbingSeptic tanks and soakawaysBathroom renovationsPlease email back…
- Manager required for a busy restaurant.
- Minimum experience of 2 years.
- Must be an all rounder & familiar with the Gaap System.
- Job description and responsibilities: Trouble shooting IT problems, hardware components & system installation, cycle calls, testing and setting up of hardware…
R20 an hour
- If you have not been called for an interview by the 25th Feb 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Contact Melanie on Whatsapp 0845454540 or email certificate and CV to email@example.com.
- Seeking a candidate with basic nursing experience/qualification to…
- Shape dough to prepare different types of pastries, including croissants, cookies and sweet rollsPrepare custom-made pastries based on customers’ preferences (e…
R10 000 a month
- AIR-CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN REQUIRED IMMEDIATE STARTMust have own vehicle.
- Please email copy of CV.
- Must have people / customer skills.
- Services are as followsFull house installationDB board installationPrepaid meter installationStove installationTubing WiringPlugs points Light…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.