jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- However, if you do not hear from one of our Recruiters within 30 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
- Compile and utilise statistical data to set future pricing and selling strategies for accommodation sales.
- 3 – 5 Years proven work experience in a similar environment.
- O Submission of signed delivery notes back to the office.
- XAL (ERP) administration which includes:
- Prominent Attorney requires adynamic Public Relations Officer to work.
- In the Upper Highway Area.
- Clients to maintain and nurture existing relationships.
- Dog Unit, Flying Squad etc• Firearm competency• Excellent communication skills• Valid Driver's license code 08 License.
- Must enjoy working in nature.
- A well established retail company based in Hillcrest is looking for an experienced GRV clerk who resides in the Hillcrest area.
- Candidates must have the following: Min B Com/B Compt degree/ diploma, studying towards a B Com/B Compt degree/ diploma.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Job description and responsibilities: Trouble shooting IT problems, hardware components & system installation, cycle calls, testing and setting up of hardware…
- The company has been in operation for 20 years with well established procedures, technical and administrative support.
- A market related salary is offered.
- Strong Supervisor with excellent leadership, sales and mentorship skills who.
- Regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Closing date: 24TH February 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.