jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
R20 000 a month
- By profiling positions into strategic competencies aligned to company visions, recruitment is accurate and successful.
- Analysis of Supplier Price Increases.
- Timeous and effective response to emails / telephone calls.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the sales and marketing environment.
- Competent in using MS Office.
- Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards.
- Assist in stock take procedures.
- Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet.
- Fundamentals of the value chain and business drivers (own and stakeholders).
- 5.) Innovation and improvement results.
- 4.) Customer and relationship results.
- Preparation of monthly summaries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Perform general accounting duties as requested.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- Experience in minute taking and dictation typing.
- Co-ordination of high profile meetings and conference calls.
- Internal and External appointment management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals,…
- SHE – Ensure best in class safety performance and continuous improvement of key safety metrics to maintain required RCR.
- Code 8 driver’s license.
- Must be willing and able to work shifts (weekdays 16h30 till 20h30 and Saturdays).
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.