jobs in Waterkloof, Gauteng
- Attend to all leave administration, filling, capturing and recons, etc.
- Minimum 5 years payroll system experience (CRS will be advantageous).
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required…
- Participate in the development and on-going review/evaluation of training material for both accredited and non-accredited trainings as part of the Training team…
- Ensure Item Master data integrity is maintained.
- Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 25 November 2019.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and implement insights drawn from a variety of internal and external data sources.
- Analyzing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
- Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 16 December 2019…
- At least 5 years’ experience within the supply chain and logistics environment.
- Co-ordinate product re-calls and RTV’s.
- Industry knowledge (Local and SSA).
- Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 29 August 2019.
- Maintain and generate product orders from Hospital Pharmacies…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.