jobs in Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Access to transport (own or public).
- Makes outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules.
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,.
- If you receive no response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Ad Hoc Exercises and Projects for E-Commerce for ongoing growth and development.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding general issues under Buyers’ guidance.
- The successful candidate will have strong planning, organization and administrative…
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- A strong service-oriented (‘can-do’) culture, with a strong focus on the ‘internal customer’ approach, committed to exceeding customer expectations.
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Flexible benefits to structure your own package.
- Capture all required data in order to ensure all systems are up to date and accurate.
R1 057 326 a year
- B degree in Accounting; * 5 years management experience and proven knowledge of technical abilities on accounting practices; * Valid driver's license or…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7925
R380 000 - R420 000 a year
- Whilst you will be reporting directly to the SA Country Director and International Marketing Director, you will be required to perform administration tasks such…
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Must have a Police Clearance.
- Task 2: Filing in safe-keeping vault • The job will entail alphabetical sorting and filing of client files.
- Dress code - neat and casual as they will be working…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.